Subject: RE: [ws-sx] Issue 70: Clarify relationship between extensibility model and policy intersection

I think we discussed this a little on the call, but my understanding is
that the service would publish a policy along the lines of;

<sp:SupportingToken>
 <wsp:Policy>
  <sp:UserNameToken>
   <wsp:Policy>
    <orcl:IncludesPassword wsp:Optional='true' />
   </wsp:Policy>
  </sp:UserNameToken>
 </wsp:Policy>
<sp:SupportingToken>

which is effectively two policy alternatives, one with and one without
the orcl:IncludesPassword assertion.

Gudge