Subject: Groups - WS-Addressing and WS-TX: Options for Resolving Issue 030 (2006-04-07.WS-Addressing.and.WS-TX.doc) uploaded

Further to the discussion at yesterday's call, I am uploading a document
that contains a survey of four possible resolutions to this Issue 030.

In particular I have tried to draw out to a detailed conclusion the
direction I think Max and Ian were taking, and to contrast it with the
"status quo + our own endpoint property" approach.

The document also suggests a procedure for working through the sub-points
that arise if you take one or other of these options.

I am on holiday next week and will only be checking e-mail very
sporadically, so I probably won't respond to e-mail dicussion or questions
from Sunday through until Tuesday 18th.

Alastair

 -- Alastair Green*

The document named WS-Addressing and WS-TX: Options for Resolving Issue 030
(2006-04-07.WS-Addressing.and.WS-TX.doc) has been submitted by Alastair
Green* to the OASIS Web Services Transaction (WS-TX) TC document
repository.

Document Description:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/document.php?document_id=17588