Subject: Re: [ws-tx] optional features means optional tests?

Completion protocol is not mandatory under any circumstances. Activation
Service is not mandatory under any circumstances.

In my view, to repeat, the point of these interop tests is to prove
(very roughly) -- better, to give some confidence -- that the words in
the spec are capable of being rendered into interoperable software.

Besides, how hard is it to do this? Support for mixed outcome at a wire
level is trivial.

Alastair