Subject: Hursley F2F on 16/17 Jan

Folks,
The recent ballot [1] shows we'll have 11 people travelling to the F2F and
6 more on the phone so we will be quorate and the F2F will go ahead. I'll
send out travel/hotel logistics in the next day or so.
I propose we plan for a 2-day F2F on the 16/17 rather than a 3-day
extending to the 18th. There are 2 reasons for this:
1) I anticipate our agenda will occupy no more than 2 days. We only used
1.5 of the 3 days at the Boston F2F.
2) I can get the same meeting room for 16/17 and a different one (not so
nice) for the 18.

So please plan for a 2-day F2F, on the 16/17, from 9am - 5pm both days.
Additional details to follow.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/ballot.php?id=1158

Regards,
Ian