Subject: Fw: Hursley F2F on 16/17 Jan

Here are some details about how to get to Hursley and where to stay.
We'll be meeting in room H002a on Jan 16/17.

(See attached file: Hursley site.doc)

My recommendations would be to stay in Winchester (or the Kings Head in
Husley if you prefer the English pub accomodation experience); the hotel in
Southampton is OK but its on the edge of town and you'll need to drive to
get to anything in the evening. There will be wireless internet access
during the meeting for everyone who indicated they would be attending in
person via the e-ballot. Please let me know if you prefer a vegetarian
option for lunch.

For folks travelling from the US, either of London's airports are suitable
(Heathrow or Gatwick). For folks travelling from Europe, Southampton
airport is also an option and is the nearest airport to Hursley.

See the attached document for driving directions from any of the airports;
alternatively the taxi company mentioned in the attached document will
collect from any of the airports if you book with them in advance. They'll
charge you about £90 per car per direction for either of the London
airports and will take Amex and other credit cards.

Regards,
Ian

----- Forwarded by Ian Robinson/UK/IBM on 08/12/2006 22:51 -----

             Ian
             Robinson/UK/IBM
             08/12/2006 15:25          wstx
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Hursley F2F on 16/17 Jan

Folks,
The recent ballot [1] shows we'll have 11 people travelling to the F2F and
6 more on the phone so we will be quorate and the F2F will go ahead. I'll
send out travel/hotel logistics in the next day or so.
I propose we plan for a 2-day F2F on the 16/17 rather than a 3-day
extending to the 18th. There are 2 reasons for this:
1) I anticipate our agenda will occupy no more than 2 days. We only used
1.5 of the 3 days at the Boston F2F.
2) I can get the same meeting room for 16/17 and a different one (not so
nice) for the 18.

So please plan for a 2-day F2F, on the 16/17, from 9am - 5pm both days.
Additional details to follow.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/ballot.php?id=1158

Regards,
Ian