wsbpel-primer message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel-primer] WS-BPEL Primer

Thanks.

I am Fine too. I would remove a reference to BPEL-J from Appendix-A.

As discussed in today's meeting, I am  checking in (actually Alex is
doing for me) the current version(with the above change) tonight and,
then, I would work on Chapter 3 to make sure the diagram and description
captures the PTC scenario.

Khanderao