Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Proposed Language for Version 0.6 - Issue 23Resolution

Hi Satish,

I can go next, if this ok with Yaron. On the other hand, I will not be able
oto make it to today's editors call because of a conflicting call. Please
let me know what is the final decision.

Paco

                      "Satish Thatte"
                      <satisht@microsof        To:       <ygoland@bea.com>, "Kartha, Neelakantan" <N_Kartha@stercomm.com>, "BPEL Spec
                      t.com>                    Editing Group \(E-mail\)" <wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                               cc:
                      11/03/2003 01:37         Subject:  RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Proposed Language for Version 0.6 - Issue 23 Resolution
                      AM

Yaron and Paco,

Please decide between yourselves who wants to go first now that I am
done for the moment.

Satish