Subject: Agenda: take stock

I am confused.  Rev 1.19 was the one I checked in on March 10.  Kevin is supposed to have checked in after me.  I also thought Prasad had updated for 80 and 95.  None of those changes are sowing up on CVS.  I am also seeing 1.19 as the latest.

Let us take stock tomorrow and try to recover to the point we should be at.

Satish

________________________________

From: Alex Yiu [mailto:alex.yiu@oracle.com]
Sent: Tue 3/23/2004 12:24 AM
To: wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: alex.yiu@oracle.com
Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] [Fwd: Re: a follow-up on BPEL XML Schema file placement]

Hi all,

www-124.ibm.com has been up again.

As discussed with Paco and other editors before,  I extracted the 3 XML Schema files from the word doc (Rev 1.19) and made some typo in the main XSD file and added some very minimal versioning annotation into the 3 schema files. And, I uploaded to the CVS repository:

http://www-124.ibm.com/developerworks/oss/cvs/wsbpeltc/specifications/SchemaFiles/

Hopefully, that will serve as our point of truth during our editing cycle.

Also, I create a subdir for Issue 24 Working Area:

http://www-124.ibm.com/developerworks/oss/cvs/wsbpeltc/specifications/SchemaFiles/Issue_24_Working_Area/

It contains two files: (1) XSD file with some basic Issue 24 annotation (2) a text file briefly explaining the annotation.

Please note that is the just beginning of the work for Issue 24.  We (especially Paco and me) still need to put more cycles into it for finishing Issue 24.

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Yiu

Alex Yiu wrote:

	Hi all,

	Just FYI ...
	www-124.ibm.com (IBM OSS CVS site for BPEL) has been down for the last 2 days.

	Regards,
	Alex

Re: a follow-up on BPEL XML Schema file placement