Subject: Re: Applied Issue 92

As far as I can tell, only 92 (
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsbpel/200504/msg00109.html) and 92.1
(close without change) are relevant here. There is a text "Optional
extension MAY be declared using the extensions element with
mustUnderstand="no" but there is no requirement to do so" in 92.4, but that
allows the declaration of optional extensions to be absent. If the
declaration is present then the attributes must both be provided, i.e. the
attributes in the tExtension snippet must have use="required".
Kind Regards
DK

             Alex Yiu
             <alex.yiu@oracle.
                                       bpel spec
             17.10.2005 20:48          <wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.
                                       org>, Prasad Yendluri
                                       <pyendluri@webmethods.com>
                                                                        cc
                                       Alex Yiu <alex.yiu@oracle.com>,
                                       Diane Jordan <drj@us.ibm.com>,
                                       Dieter Koenig1/Germany/IBM@IBMDE,
                                       "Yaron Y. Goland" <ygoland@bea.com>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Applied Issue 92

Hi, all,

I have made changes for Issue 92 (both in XSD and spec word doc).

Few notes worth mentioning:
      I added one more entry in Appendix F Revision History, since the
      entry for the last edit was missing.
      There are discrepancies between the spec text and the XSD.
      The spec text (proposed by Dieter and Yaron) implies "namespace" and
      "mustUnderstand" attributes are required (because the syntax template
      does not have "?" assiocated with them and there are not default
      value defined). On the other hand, the XSD (proposed by Yaron) are
      saying those 2 attributes optional. After some careful consideration
      of the spec text, I would guess XSD are the ones which contain
      mistake. (I am cc'ing this email to Dieter and Yaron). (I may later
      forward this note to the main TC mailing list.)

***  Prasad, the pen is for you to grab now.

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Yiu