wsbpel-uc message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel-uc] Definition of "Entity"

Rajesh-

An entity is any component of an organization to include businesses, government agencies, divisions or departments within organizations, and roles within organizations such as seller.

In my mind the primary goal is to communicate in order to have a shared understanding. We don’t, on this kind of issue, need to have the precision that is important in for example the specification.

Sally