Subject: Issue - 11 - Let's get a proposal nailed down

In today's conference call, we limited the scope of issue 11 to exclude
adding any new external dependencies.  Previously, of the 2 outstanding
proposals, I think the consensus was leaning more towards my proposal.  I
propose that anyone who cares to refine my original proposal, or take the
discussion elsewhere please do so.  The goal is to have a strawman votable
proposal on the table at the F2F and then go from there.  Here, for your
convenience, is a link to my original proposal.

danny

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsbpel/200308/msg00157.html