Subject: Proposal to vote on Issues at Oct. 1 TC call

Based on the discussion and consensus at the face to face meeting two
weeks ago, several issues were ready for voting.  Since we did not have
quorum, the votes were deferred and I asked for email follow up describing
proposed resolution so we could vote at the next call or via web ballot.
We've received some email for these with proposed resolutions and they
will be on the agenda for a vote in the TC call this week.   If we don't
have unanimous agreement, we will post a web ballot (since I do not trust
my ability to hear a majority in a voice vote and don't want to spend a
lot of time on roll call voting).  Since these were already discussed at
some length, I encourage you to review the email history and only bring up
new questions or points on the TC call.

These are the issues we will try to resolve:
20 -  proposed resolution described at
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/wsbpel/200309/msg00351.html
7 - proposed resolution described at
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/wsbpel/200309/msg00359.html
46 - Proposed resolution described at:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsbpel/200309/msg00304.html
32 - proposed resolution described at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsbpel/200309/msg00343.html
41 - editorial change described at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/wsbpel/200309/msg00252.html
47 - proposed resolution described at:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wsbpel/200309/msg00242.html

I've also been told that folks would like to discuss issues 36 and 27.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Dynamic e-business Technologies
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123