Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Issue - 77 - (was RE: [wsbpel] Possible new issue: BPEL cannot handle some SOAP header bindings)

> My sense of where WSDL.Next is going relative
> to message typing is precisely in the opposite direction of tightening
> things up rather than liberalizing them further.

Actually a quick look at the latest Editors' Copy seems to indicate that in the particular case of SOAP headers the binding is even looser than in WSDL 1.1. Part 3 of the new spec describes only a generic reference from a soap:header definition to a schema element or type (no specific connection to message or part). Does anybody have a better understanding of where WSDL.Next is going in this area?

Ugo