Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 152 - New Proposal to Vote - Friendly Amendment

I meant my proposal to be a friendly amendment to Paco's proposal. I did
not intend to imply that it would be considered 'friendly' by anyone
else. I apologize for any confusion.

As for what other groups have done, I would suggest that you may not
like where a precedent based line of reasoning leads as one can make
equally compelling precedent based arguments about massive numbers of
shipping and soon to be shipping units that support a standard other
than the one you favor. I would humbly suggest that you carefully
consider if it is in your own interests to introduce a precedent based
argument.

I would also point out that my friendly amendment to Paco's proposal
would enable one to add attributes to the service-ref wrapper and that
the resolution to issue 92 will introduce a mechanism to BPEL to declare
when an extension is mandatory. The combination of these two features
would enable one to implement the reference scheme functionality as an
extension to BPEL.

		Yaron