Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [wsbpel] abstract process strawman]

Hi guys,
let's look at this sentence:
"An abstract process is a publicly visible behavior of the services
exposed by the process. "

This sentence, even in itself, does not exclude the templating case -
the difference is really in how you use that information: in the
templating case, the person who gets it fills in additional
behavior/detail. In the "i want to behave the same wrt message
exchanges" case, then that is the only observable behavior allowed with
the partnerLinks already in the abstract. And so on and on .