Subject: RE: [wsdm] MOWS Request Processing Digest Notification Act in InteropScenario.

Should we add this to our action items list?

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

"Sedukhin, Igor S" <Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com>

03/09/2005 07:51 PM

"Mitsunori Satomi" <Mitsunori.Satomi@hds.com>, <wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [wsdm] MOWS Request Processing Digest Notification Act in Interop Scenario.

Well, right. The [mows-events:ManageableEndpoint] is a relic. I don't
even know how come nobody including myself ever noticed it there before.
That same section contains topics noted with the relic and without the
relic. In any case, this is not a critical issue, as you say since topic
space says it all properly anyways. I would consider this as an errata
for the after-interop time.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (igor.sedukhin@ca.com)