Subject: [wscm] [wsia-glossary] Proposed process for glossary editing, etc.

Here is a first stab at a minimal process for editing control over the
glossary.  First how about always using [wsia-glossary] in the subject title
when we are discussing terms to be included in the glossary.  If you would
like to submit a term for inclusion in the glossary use a subject title
similiar to :

[wsia-glossary] someTerm : initial submission

subsequent discussions regarding this term would be

[wsia-glossary] someTerm : bla bla bal

after we have come to agreement, and the term is added to the glossary, I
will respond with

[wsia-glossary] someTerm : added to glossary.

Jeffrey C. Broberg
VP, R&D eBusiness Solutions
SilverStream Software, Inc.
508.771.1171

Get a faster return on your investments, increased efficiency, and improved
customer loyalty!

Join SilverStream and world-renowned technology trends authors, Peter Fingar
and
Ronald Aronica, for a discussion on using today's technology to meet your
business goals.
Visit www.silverstream.com/seminars

winmail.dat