Subject: WSIA 5/22/2002: [wsia][wsia-requirements][R203]

I share your concern unless we can define computational demands.  If
this is related to performance and reliability, we should address
requirements for that purpose. Agree on defer proposed requirement #2 to
customization.  I have cc: Eilon in that regard.

Thanks.
Monica J. Martin
Program Manager
Drake Certivo, Inc.
208.585.5946

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Rich Thompson
	Sent: Wed 5/22/2002 8:07 AM
	To: wsia@lists.oasis-open.org
	Subject: Re: WSIA 5/21/2002: [wsia][wsia-requirements][R203]

	I would be concerned that the first of these suggestions is not
testable.
	I would suggest deferring the second to the customization group
that is
	working through their own set of requirements.

Monica Martin
<mmartin@certivo.        To:       Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS,
wsia@lists.oasis-open.org
	                      net>                     cc:
Subject:  WSIA 5/21/2002: [wsia][wsia-requirements][R203]
	                      05/21/2002 08:30
PM
Other suggestion:

	When creating a WSIA Web Service, the computational demands
placed on
	the Producer SHOULD NOT impact (or limit) its use.

	A Producer SHOULD describe the WSIA Web Service to allow the
Consumer to
	implement and execute any required customizations.

	The second statement is associated with note on this
requirement: In
	other words, it is possible for a provider to describe their
WSIA
	service in such a way that a consumer implements and executes
the
	customizations needed.

	Thanks.

	Monica J. Martin