wsn message

Subject: RE: [wsn] Agenda for 6/27

Regrets -- tied up with JavaOne activities!

I think I have completed my AI from last week's conf-call. Here is a
summary of the relevant changes to the issues document
(http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsn/download.php/13165/WSN
_IssuesList2.12.doc)

Updated
WSN2.1: Topics are not optional in WS-BaseNotification

Added
WSN2.56: Schema validation error for fault types extended from WSRF
BaseFaultType
WSN3.21: Schema validation error for fault types extended from WSRF
BaseFaultType
WSN3.22: BrokeredNotification portType to include the PullPoint factory
operation

Thanks,
Sanjay Patil
SAP Labs - Palo Alto