Subject: RE: [wsrf] Groups - WSRF Teleconference modified

A couple of comments about the issue status changes:

WSRF60: Tom Maguire noted at the f2f that this issue has been resolved -
indeed the version of WSSG WSDL on the public web site does contain the
change. I recommend tht the minutes be ammended to so indicate.

WSRF77: I was taking note at the f2f by modifying the issues document as
discussions proceeded. I thought the resolution was to remove section
3.3 from WS-Resource and to create a new issue addressing a potential
change to the WSDL 1.1 Binding Element Embodiment. The new issue WSRF94
was then deferred and is now closed. If my understanding is correct, I
recommend that the minutes be ammended.

The latest version of the issues document checked in has WSRF60 closed,
WSRF77 resolved, and WSRF94 deferred.

Bryan

-----Original Message-----
From: ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com [mailto:ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 10:48 AM
To: wsrf@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsrf] Groups - WSRF Teleconference modified

WSRF Teleconference has been modified by Dr Ian Robinson

Date:  Monday, 21 February 2005
Time:  12:00pm - 01:30pm ET

. . .

5. Action Review

(Bryan) Move the following issues to Resolved: 86, 89, 93, 55, 72,
79/88, 19, 63, 85, 96, 90, 62, 85, 87, 60, 69.
(Bryan) Move the following issues to Closed, No action: 57, 78, 28, 37,
39, 29, 38, 73
(Bryan) Move issue 77 to the deferred list.

. . .