Subject: RE: [wsrf] WSRF face-to-face minutes

Bryan,

Yes.  Your're right. The actions were correct in the minutes, but the
summary was inaccurate and became part of the text  below.  I've neatened
up the minutes here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/11527

Tim

Regards, Tim Banks
IBM TP Architecture & Technology. Hursley, UK.
Phone: External +44 1962 815639, Internal 245639

             "Murray, Bryan
             P."
             <bryan.murray@hp.                                          To
             com>                      Ian Robinson/UK/IBM@IBMGB,
                                       <wsrf@lists.oasis-open.org>
             18/02/2005 21:47                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [wsrf] Groups - WSRF
                                       Teleconference modified

A couple of comments about the issue status changes:

WSRF60: Tom Maguire noted at the f2f that this issue has been resolved -
indeed the version of WSSG WSDL on the public web site does contain the
change. I recommend tht the minutes be ammended to so indicate.

WSRF77: I was taking note at the f2f by modifying the issues document as
discussions proceeded. I thought the resolution was to remove section
3.3 from WS-Resource and to create a new issue addressing a potential
change to the WSDL 1.1 Binding Element Embodiment. The new issue WSRF94
was then deferred and is now closed. If my understanding is correct, I
recommend that the minutes be ammended.

The latest version of the issues document checked in has WSRF60 closed,
WSRF77 resolved, and WSRF94 deferred.

Bryan