Subject: Re: Implementations of WSRF

IBM has implemented pre-committee-spec versions of the 5 WSRF
specifications and intends to implement the versions that are adopted as an
OASIS standard.

Regards,
Ian Robinson
STSM, WebSphere Messaging and Transactions Architect
IBM Hursley Lab, UK
ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com

             David Snelling
             <David.Snelling@u
             k.fujitsu.com>                                             To
                                       Ian Foster <foster@mcs.anl.gov>,
             20/01/2006 02:04          Mark Morgan <mmm2a@virginia.edu>,
                                       Andrew Grimshaw
                                       <grimshaw@cs.virginia.edu>, Ralf
                                       Ratering <ralf.ratering@intel.com>,
                                       Satoshi Matsuoka
                                       <matsu@is.titech.ac.jp>, Steve
                                       Tuecke <tuecke@univa.com>, Lily Liu
                                       <lily.liu@webmethods.com>, Mark
                                       McKeown
                                       <zzalsmm3@nessie.mcc.ac.uk>, Bryan
                                       Murray <bryan.murray@hp.com>,
                                       William Vambenepe <vbp@hp.com>
                                                                        cc
                                       Ian Robinson/UK/IBM@IBMGB, Martin
                                       Chapman <martin.chapman@oracle.com>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Implementations of WSRF

Folks,

All of you are implementers of the WSRF specs. We are at the point of
submitting to the OASIS Membership for making it an OASIS standard. One
of the things we require is a number of commitments to implement the
final version. I know most of you already have earlier version, but we
could use a statement (just a mail to the wsrf list) that you plan to
implement the final version of the spec.

If you can do this before the end of business on Friday, it would help,
but there is no real urgency, as we will not actually submit the specs
to the membership for another week.

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE