Subject: RE: [wsrf] Re: Implementations of WSRF

The University of Manchester has implemented recent draft
versions of the WSRF specifications in its WSRF::Lite software,
and intends to implement the versions that are adopted as an
OASIS standard.

Stephen

Technical Director, Grid Operations Support Centre
Grid Developments Team Leader
Manchester Computing
Room G49.1, Kilburn Building
The University of Manchester           tel: +44 161 275 5974
Oxford Road                            fax: +44 161 275 6800
Manchester M13 9PL          stephen.pickles@manchester.ac.uk