Subject: Fw: Implementations of WSRF

fyi,

Regards,
Ian Robinson
STSM, WebSphere Messaging and Transactions Architect
IBM Hursley Lab, UK
ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com
----- Forwarded by Ian Robinson/UK/IBM on 20/01/2006 11:49 -----

             Satoshi Matsuoka
             <matsu@is.titech.
             ac.jp>                                                     To
                                       David Snelling
             20/01/2006 04:30          <David.Snelling@UK.Fujitsu.com>
                                                                        cc
                                       matsu@is.titech.ac.jp, Ian Foster
             Please respond to         <foster@mcs.anl.gov>, Mark Morgan
                   matsu               <mmm2a@virginia.edu>, Andrew
                                       Grimshaw
                                       <grimshaw@cs.virginia.edu>, Ralf
                                       Ratering <ralf.ratering@intel.com>,
                                       Steve Tuecke <tuecke@univa.com>,
                                       Lily Liu <lily.liu@webmethods.com>,
                                       Mark McKeown
                                       <zzalsmm3@nessie.mcc.ac.uk>, Bryan
                                       Murray <bryan.murray@hp.com>,
                                       William Vambenepe <vbp@hp.com>, Ian
                                       Robinson/UK/IBM@IBMGB, Martin
                                       Chapman <martin.chapman@oracle.com>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Implementations of WSRF

NAREGI is committed to develop a (C-binding) version.

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:04:45 -0800