Subject: Re: [wsrm] Action item for ReplyTo definition

Sorry for my mistake... :-)  Yes, I mean ackPattern.

I understand. I am not very sure about my interpretation of future
extension is reasonable or not, in particular, not sure about whether my
thoughts align with the existing design philosophy or not. Anyway, I
raised that. Considering both future extension and consistency, I guess
extensibility may be of a higher priority.. :-)

Regards, -Patrick