Subject: Re: [wsrp-interfaces] [wsrp] UserContext caching

Any element could include extensions, for that matter. But how does it
matter for the question of deltas?

Subbu

Andre Kramer wrote:
> A practical consideration is the fact that a UserContext can include
> extensions not understood by generic producer containers which could
> make delta updates problematic.
>
> Regards,
> Andre

Join CEO Alfred Chuang and CTO Mark Carges on June 15 for a unique online
event, giving you the first look at a new category of enterprise software
built specifically for Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).

Register Now.  It's Free!

http://www.bea.com/events/june15