Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] XML 2003 demo abstract

Good catch! I have updated my copy to incorporate such references and will repost after providing time for other comments.

Rich

Peter Fischer3/Germany/IBM@IBMDE

09/22/2003 10:00 AM

Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
cc
wsrp-interop@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [wsrp-interop] XML 2003 demo abstractLink

Hi Rich,

you are talking more or less about plain "remote content".

I'd mention "interactive" and "visual" somewhere in the abstract - what do you think?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Peter

"Don't think of the problem - think of the solution!" ;-)
Architect Portal Web Services / Remote Portlets
IBM WebSphere Portal Development Boeblingen, Germany
Phone: ++49-7031-16-4497
eMail: peter.fischer@de.ibm.com

Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

09/22/2003 02:45 PM