Subject: Re: [wsrp-interop] Producer is up again

1. Fault handling: I tested fault deserialization with JAX-RPC RI today,
and the reason it was not able to raise a typed fault is because it was
expecting a fault child element in the detail. I updated our producer to
include the fault in the detail, and JAX-RPC should now be able to raise
the expected fault. I verified this with a test JAX-RPC client.

However, since the detail element itself is optional, our consumer
checks the faultcode in case the stack is unable to raise an exception.

2. Resource over SSL: We had similar problems with one of test clients
trying to access a resource over SSL. It turned out that the default
HostnameVerifier was rejecting the demo certificate deployed on the
producer, and we ended up setting a dummy HostnameVerifier on the
connection. This could possibly explain the response you noticed. Could
you verify this?

3. Upload: Our producer does not yet support multiple parts packed into
a single UploadContext. Currently, it only supports one UploadContext
per part. This is in our TODO list.

Regards,

Subbu