wsrp-pfb message

Subject: [wsrp-pfb] publishing a categorization scheme

Title: [wsrp-pfb] publishing a categorization scheme

As we discussed on the call today again, it has been proposed we use categorization tModels for publishing as this would make certain UDDI searches possible.

We want to make sure that the main UDDI implementations allow adding a new categorization scheme without administrator intervention. [We know we can't do it using the Web UIs for some registries.]

The best way to check this would be to write a UDDI client that adds such a tModel (and we should do this) but could the SAP & IBM UDDI experts confirm that anyone with general publishing rights (add business entity or business service) can add categorization schemes?

Common registry implementations: IBM, SAP, Microsoft, Systinet WASP UDDI, ...

regards,
Andre