wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] WSS TC F2F Sep 4/5 2002 Minutes (draft)

One slight error in the minutes.  I am participating in the WSS as part of Choreology, not as an individual.

Thanks,
=bill

William Z Pope                                                                   http://www.choreology.com
Bill.Pope@Choreology.com

-----Original Message-----
From: klawrenc@us.ibm.com [mailto:klawrenc@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 4:02 PM
To: wss@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: ckaler@microsoft.com
Subject: [wss] WSS TC F2F Sep 4/5 2002 Minutes (draft)

Attached are the minutes for the Initial F2F meeting of the OASIS WSS TC on Sept. 4th and 5th 2002.

Please consider these a draft and post possible corrections to the list. I will re-post amended minutes (if needed) prior to our first telecon. The approval of the minutes will be an agenda item for that phone call (assuming we have a quorum)

Cheers
Kelvin