wss message

Subject: [wss] issue 61 - text correction

I have a proposed change in wording to address issue 61, now lines [813]-[820] in merged draft 8,
12 Dec 2002. I appreciate Ron's help in improving my understanding.

"An XML signature may also be used to prove that the claims in a token apply to the
signer. Proving possession of a key associated with a token key claim supports applying the other token claims
with the signer. The relying party acceptance of the claims may depend on confidence in the token integrity,
such as validation of an authority signature on the token. Multiple tokens may have a key claim for a signature and may be referenced from the signature using a SecurityTokenReference. A key claim can be an X.509 Certificate token, or a Kerberos service ticket token to give two examples."

This can still use improvement, but should replace the current text which is misleading.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia Mobile Phones