wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Use Cases for the Interop Demo

Don, re time on the agenda to discuss the interop event, I think we have a very full agenda this week and I want to make sure that we allow ample time for the QoP discussion as we have had two false starts to that discussion already. If you wouldn't mind please raise this under other business if time permits. Also, I think it would be good to start an e-mail thread to discuss this more. We do have an item on the agenda to discuss the state of the spec which is a prelude to this discussion We can definitely have a formal item on the agenda for the next call as well.

Cheers
Kelvin