wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Interop Scenario Descriptions - New Format

Comments below.

You are correct, the sign is wrong. I will fix it.

> I'm also not sure why wsu:Expires isn't used, as
>
> reject IF current time > (wsu:Expires + |max-skew|).

The reason is that is up to the reciver how big a cache of nonces to use.

> Perhaps this time testing is not necessary for the purposes of test 2
> which is focused on the encryption or test 3 focused on signing +
> encryption.

It is not used in Scenario #3 because the body is signed and encrypted, not
a password token.

In Scenario #2 if we are going to send an encrypted password, we should
create a model of how to do it right.

Do others disagree with me?

> Depending on interop goal and time constraints, should the
> expiration testing be included as a
> fourth test?

I assume people will write their code before they arrive, so I don't see the
advantage of this.

Hal