wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] WS-Security Kerberos Binding

The Web Services Security Kerberos Binding is a Kerberos binding for WS-Trust and WS-SecureConversation which IBM and Microsoft published last Friday.

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.436.9568 | cell 512.289.4122
Inactive hide details for "Srinivas, Davanum M" <Davanum.Srinivas@ca.com>"Srinivas, Davanum M" <Davanum.Srinivas@ca.com>

          "Srinivas, Davanum M" <Davanum.Srinivas@ca.com>

          12/22/2003 02:11 PM