wss message

Subject: Issue 13, Lines 856-858 in Core, discussed at the call today

I can understand the meaning of 856-858 when read in context, so I don’t think a change is absolutely necessary.  However, I would like to offer the following text, which I think more clearly states the intention of these lines:

"Finally, if a producer wishes to sign a message before encryption, they SHOULD place the signature element after the encryption element inside of the <wsse:Security> header.  If a producer wishes to sign a message after encryption, they SHOULD place the signature element before the encryption element inside of the <wsse:Security> header."

instead of

"Finally, if a producer wishes to sign a message before encryption, they SHOULD alter the order of the signature and encryption elements inside of the <wsse:Security> header. This order of elements represents order of operations."

If there is disagreement with the proposed clarification, I am fine with the existing text.

&Thomas.