wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] Issue 13, Lines 856-858 in Core, discussed at the call today

Thomas,

I would prefer that the two existing sentences simply be removed. I find
them
incongruous WRT the description of algorithms which preceeds them and,
as was
pointed out in the call, they can be read to mean that a producer
somehow should
change the order of existing signature and encryption elements in a header.

I think the text beginning at line 435 and also that of section 9.4
define how signature
and encryption elements must be ordered.

That said, I think your text is an improvement over what's in the doc.

Ron