wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Issue 13, Lines 856-858 in Core, discussed at the call today

I guess I agree with Ron.  When I read the text on lines on lines
856-858, it sounds like I have to do something "different".  But, unless
I do not understand the gist of the conversation, I basically just need
to follow the standard rules as laid out in the paragraph starting on
line 435.

While Thomas' proposed replacement text is better than what is there
now, let me suggest another, more verbose, alternative:

    Finally, if a producer wishes to sign a message before encryption,
    then following the ordering rules laid out in section 5, "Security
    Header", they SHOULD first prepend the signature element to the
    <wsse:Security> header, and then prepend the encryption element,
    resulting in a <wss:Security> header that has the encryption element

    first, followed by the signature element:

        +------------------------+
        | <wsse:Security> header |
        +------------------------+
        |  [encryption element]  |
        |  [signature element]   |
        |           :            |
        |           :            |
        +------------------------+

    Likewise, if a producer wishes to sign a message after encryption,
    they SHOULD first prepend the encryption element to the
<wsse:Security>
    header, and then prepend the signature element.  This will result in
    <wsse:Security> header that has the signature element first,
followed
    by the encryption element:

        | <wsse:Security> header |
        |  [signature element]   |