wss message

Subject: Web page updated

I have updated the WSS TC home page [1] so that all of the pointers in the "Latest news" section now point to the latest (vote level) versions of the documents. As per the timeline we agreed on the last call, I will shortly be creating the ballots. You should see the automatic notifications appear when the ballots are created.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=wss

Cheers
Kelvin