wss message

Subject: examples of signing element(s) in security header

We have the following prepending rule (RECOMMENDATION):
| As elements are added to a <wsse:Security> header block, they SHOULD
| be prepended to the existing elements.

When we want to add a security timestamp and sign it, according to the
rule above, we should prepend Timestamp element first and then prepend
Signature element. The structure would be:
<wsse:Security>
  <ds:Signature> (signing the Timestamp)
  <wsu:Timestamp> (to be signed)

But, current example in chapter 11 of core has following structure:
<wsse:Security>
  <wsu:Timestamp wsu:Id="T0">
  <ds:Signature>
    <ds:SignedInfo>
      <ds:Reference URI="#T0">

Similarly, when we want to sign a token (or token reference) in the
same Security header, we should prepend the token (reference) first
and then prepend Signature element.
<wsse:Security>
  <ds:Signature> (signing the token (reference))
  <some token (reference)> (to be signed)
Current examples in the following documents/sections do not have the
elements in this order.
 - core / section 8.3
 - X.509 profile / section 3.3.2
 - REL profile / section 3.4 (the second and the third examples in
   this section
 - SAML profile / section 3.3.3 and section 3.4.2.3

Am I misunderstanding something?
Or should these examples be corrected in errata?
---
NISHIMURA Toshihiro (FAMILY Given)
nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com
STRATEGY AND TECHNOLOGY DIV., SOFTWARE GROUP, FUJITSU LIMITED