wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] examples of signing element(s) in security header

It seems to be solved. (Thanks, Thomas)

For key-bearing elements, folowing rule will be applied to it.
| key-bearing element SHOULD be ordered to precede the key-using Element:

For a Timestamp element, if I assume the following step:
- make a Timestamp element
- sign the Timestamp element and the SOAP body (producing a Signature
  element)
- put the Timestamp element and the Signature element in the Security
  header at a time
then, both ordering is possible.

---
Toshi