wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] proposal for issue 250: add optional TokenType

I agree with Toshi.

We can't add TokenType to the wsse namespace, so really the only two
options are:
/wsse11:SecurityTokenReference/@wsse11:TokenType
or
/wsse:SecurityTokenReference/@wsse11:TokenType

I think the latter is the one we discussed at last Tuesday's meeting as
a way so we don't have to rev SecurityTokenReference.

&Thomas.