wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] Comments on WSS 1.1 Public Review Drafts

This is interesting as it was working last week when I verified this, and now its not, it looks like they have changed the location by 1 letter (an S and not an I) and its now at the URL below, so will update document:

http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?type=items&lang=e&parent=T-REC-X.509-200110-S!Cor1

Inactive hide details for Mark Wahl <Mark.Wahl@informed-control.com>Mark Wahl <Mark.Wahl@informed-control.com>

          Mark Wahl <Mark.Wahl@informed-control.com>

          09/09/2005 10:32 AM

Anthony Nadalin/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

cc

Mark Wahl <mark.wahl@informed-control.com>, wss@lists.oasis-open.org

Subject

Re: [wss] Comments on WSS 1.1 Public Review Drafts

Re X.509 profile document

>> (2) [PKIPATH] reference is broken.
> (2) The link
http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?type=items&lang=e&parent=T-REC-X.509-200110-I!Cor1 work fine
for me

What do you see on that link? I do not see any referenced documents.

The link for X.509 Cor 1 is from 2000,
http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?type=items&lang=e&parent=T-REC-X.509-200003-S!Cor1

and the link in 2001 is Cor 3, not Cor 1:

http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?type=items&lang=e&parent=T-REC-X.509-200110-S!Cor3

Mark Wahl
Informed Control Inc.

GIF image