Subject: Results F2F Date Vote

The 10th and 11th are the clear winner.

The numbers below do not reflect a quorum, which makes me a little uneasy.
If you did not vote but do plan to attend, please let me know ASAP.

It sounds like a number of folks plan to fly in on Saturday to save $. Post
to the list if you want to co-ordinate any plans for Sunday. I will not be
arriving until the early hours of Monday morning.

Tally
[2] 	Only September 10, 11
[ ] 	Only September 11, 12
[3] 	Prefer September 10, 11 ... but 11, 12 OK
[2] 	Prefer September 11, 12 ... but 10, 11 OK
[1] 	Any two consecutive days out of September 10, 11, 12
[ ] 	We should meet all three days September 10, 11, 12

[1] I would be interested in an evening social event, e.g. harbor cruise,
professional sports.
    1 for lawn darts :-)