Subject: RE: [xacml] [glossary] Second Comments

Title: RE: [xacml] [glossary] Second Comments

I think the ISO work is less influential than it might be, because it is not as easily accessible as the OASIS and IETF works.

I forgot to mention. Thanks to Carlisle and Sharon Boeyen I recently learned that up until the end of this year, it is possible to download the ITU standards for free at:

http://www.itu.int/publications/bookshop/how-to-buy.html#free

 All you have to provide is an email address and you can get 3 documents.

Since X.812 is the same as 10181-3 you can get your own copy.

Hal