Subject: Re: [xacml] [CR] Target Match Semantics Section 4 & 5. Forwardedmessage from Polar Humenn.

isn't '[not evaluated]' an operational result? WRT the [decision] truth table i would suggest:

      Target        Condition         Rule
      True           True             Effect
      True           False            Not Applicable
      True           Indeterminate    Indeterminate
      False          Indeterminate    Not Applicable
      Indeterminate  Indeterminate    Indeterminate

since non-evaluation is by definition an undetermined decision.