Subject: Re: [xacml] minutes from February 19th meeting

On 19 February, Seth Proctor writes: [xacml] minutes from February 19th meeting
 > * The RBAC profile was updated slightly by Anne while she was making
 >   edits. She sent out details on the three small changes that she
 >   made. Folks should make sure they're ok with these. (we'll probably
 >   vote on this again, but there's plenty of time for that)

I don't think another vote is necessary.  We have already voted
to make this a Committee Draft, and the only question was the
final formatting.  I was asked to post the final format to the
list for final comments prior to posting it on the web site as
the Committee Draft, which I did.  I received the one final
comment from Hal (Committee Draft, not Committee Specification),
which I fixed.

I am going to post the amended version as the approved Committee
Draft on our web page.