Subject: all-of-any/any-of-all

In a conversation over the weekend, I realized that the english text
used in the specification for the all-of-any and any-of-all functions is
at best confusing and at worst incorrect. Specifically, the problem is
with the word "collectively" which implies that all values from the
"all" bag must be evaluated against the same value from the "any" bag.
I'm also not sure the description for using the and function (in
all-of-any) or the or function (in any-of-all) is correct. I pinged
Polar about this, and he (I think) agreed that the text could use some
tweaking.

Would someone like to agree or disagree on this point? Is it just me?
Can someone explain to me how the text about using and/or (the 5th
sentence of the 2nd paragraph in both sections) makes sense? If anyone
else agrees that this needs work then I'll propose some alternate text.

seth