Subject: Re: [xacml] Erratum regarding namespaces

On Jun 20, 2005, at 2:14 PM, Tim Moses wrote:
> Colleagues - It has been pointed out that we have a discrepancy in
> the definition of namespaces for our XACML v2.0 schemata.  In
> section B.1 (and elsewhere) the namespaces are defined to be ...

I have a question. Was the change to add ":schema:os" at the end of
the namespace because of some OASIS convention? I think I remember
some discussion about this, but now I can't recall it.

Personally, I'd rather see the simpler (section 1.3) namespace, since
it's clear how this follows from the 1.x specifications. If there's
an OASIS convention, or a clear use of one form in the 2.0
specification, however, I don't think that gives us much choice :)

seth