Subject: Re: [xacml] Delegation with open attribute categories

I know it is "messy", but would it make sense to try to support both
formats, just for backwards compatibility?  I know we have specified an
exact equivalence between each of the old category formats and a
corresponding id for a new category, but would it be possible to
actually support the old category formats in addition?

Just a thought and a question...