Subject: Re: [xacml] Delegation with open attribute categories

Do you mean that both <Subject> and <Attributes Category="Subject">
could be used?

When it comes to access requests, I would guess that it is not a major
problem. However, for delegation, I would suggest that we do not define
a delegation model for the old formats. That would be very messy.

But I am not sure what the gain would be. XACML 3.0 policies would not
be understandable by a 2.0 PDP in any case. A 3.0 implementation can
internally translate 2.0 policies into 3.0 form, so it could load both
types of policies. Am I correct?